Saturday, March 17, 2007

I OD on Prison Break..

So, how have you all been doing? It's been such a long time since i went online and update this pathetic blog.. Haha, well I've been busy you see.. Finding some job for me to keep my holiday time worthwhile and earn some extra bucks along the way..



Went for the Cabin Crew job application at the airport, and saw some emo shitheads applying for the same job.. Okay, i ain't stereotyping cause if we end up working together, it'll be very awkward.. Like Violet said, who knows they might be very down-to-earth.. Well whatever, just as long as they don't give me that know-it-all attitude, it's fine with me! Tee hee..



Anyway, who watched the season premier of Prison Break 2? *girls raised up hands* Haha, i know you did.. Who could resist watching Prison Break, be it season 1 or season 2! Even if you watched season 2 way before Channel 5 played it, you'd still wanna watch it.. Well, that's what i think anyway.. Wee!



So two weeks before Prison Break 2 starts, my family and I watch the VCD of season 1 to recap those episode, you know.. Like i said previously, even though i know all the episodes by heart.. It doesn't hurt watching that hot genius, Michael Scofield at work.. So in my previous post, i did mention i watched PB season 1 till 5:30 in the morning.. For the next 3 to 5 days of the week, we keep repeating the season over and over again till i know the dialogue by heart.. And yes i admit, we did a re-enactment to the scene and it was hilarious.. Especially when it comes to Haywire and Avocado.. Haha, sss-weet!!



Haha, we have our favourites in the show.. For me, it's Fernando Sucre for the good guy and T-Bag for the bad guy.. Violet, well yes you've guessed it.. Michael Scofield and Haywire.. Haha, i think she has things for psychotic geniuses *wonders* Oh well!! And Hazel, well actually she wanted Lincoln Burrows but my Aunt Maz wants him too.. So we decided to give Officer Bellick and Avocado to her.. For people who watches and really understand the series, you'll get the joke! Haha..



Seriously, i can't stop watching Prison break.. It's like a drug, i think i almost ODed on it cause i just can't stop watching!! 5 days back to back, the same VCD over and over again.. The weird thing, i don't get bored.. So here's the thing, it's dangerous my friends! Believe me, i experienced it first hand!! Haha..



I think I'm like having a Prison Break obsession, so i decided to stop watching it for a while to see what happens.. Boy, did i regret my decision! Haha, the next day straightaway, i suffered from Prison Break withdrawal symptoms!! I couldn't get up from my bed.. My head was spinning like mad! I can't even walk.. Everytime i walk, i get so dizzy that i have to literally stop in my track and sit on the floor.. Jeesh, i vomited every 5 minutes! No food, all water.. White foam and yellowish-green liquid.. Cold water feels like hundred thousand daggers being stabbed into my body.. Seriously, i can't even eat.. I even vomited out the water i drank, let alone the food.. My stomach tried so hard to pump something for me to puke that my knees buckled under me.. Jeesh, for 3 freaking days i have to lie in bed.. Even bathing was a chore to me..



Oh well, I'm fine now.. So yeah, let's just keep it at that.. Haha, i think it's a blessing in disguise that they're just showing Prison Break once a week cause too much of that hot genius, can sometimes be too much to handle..


No comments: