Tuesday, July 24, 2007

You gonna listen to me, like it or not..

Everyone knows that I'm very straightforward and honest about what i feel.. So if you guys don't like the way i say things out or what i write in my blog, all i can suggest to you is..



STOP READING!



I write truths in my blog and sometimes it may be about you, or me.. Sometimes even about a random SHE or HE.. Whoever I'm writing about is none of your business.. WHY? Because, it's MY blog..



I believe in the freedom of speech and you can do the same.. Bitch about me in your blog, i don't care cause it's your rights.. I know the truth hurts, especially if you read about yourself in someone else's online blog but sometimes you just need a fresh perspective about what you did is wrong..



Some of you give me a stupid face, and fucked up attitude after reading my blog, well i won't apologise cause what i did is not wrong..



So if you still choose to read it, by all means.. Just don't get sour when i write something about you.. *smiles*


No comments: