Sunday, March 21, 2010

You both can never be replaced.

Woke up pretty early today, cause Baby wanted to cam date when he came back from church. Yeap, 9am my time. I was a little over 8 mins late cause i was trying to think about what to write for dear daughter. It's okay though, i roughly know what to write about now

I must have been really excited. Oh and Baby, i'm still waiting for your letter. Hehe

Okay,
so the letter from my dear daughter was written in her own mother tongue, so i don't really know what she really wrote. Maybe i should bring it to the office and make one of the Burmese people read it for me. But don't worry though, someone translated the letter in English, so i can read it. It'll be nice to know what she really wrote though.

I was actually having a really bad day at work that day, and i was sniffling like crazy. Baby came online and he cheered me up, so i forgot about everything that happened at work.
At the end of the day, i was feeling a little bit uplifted. Though i was a little sad when Phil had to leave. Haha anyhoo, i got home, i opened my letter box and i saw World Vision Air Mail in there. I smiled, super widely. 

I honestly didn't think getting a letter would make me so happy. Beyond ecstatic. The first thing i did when i got home was tweet about the letter. Even changed the status on my Facebook, that's how contented i felt.

In the letter she said that she lives with her parents and two sister. She described her living conditions, what she likes to do. She told me about the different tribe in her country and she also told me that she wanted to be a teacher when she grows up. 

My heart just melted right there. I'm glad she have some big ambitions and i do hope that she's doing her best to achieve it. 

Oh and then when i turned the paper around,
i saw what she drew for me. It was really nice to her to do something like that for me. I feel like a proud mother. Hehe, i know i know, i'm exaggerating.

I'm just really glad i went through with the child sponsorship. Thanx Baby for supporting my decision and Rin, for urging me on! You both rocks!
Anyways,
i know Baby isn't at all threatened by the dear daughter's presence in my life, and i really appreciate him being so understanding. Either way, just to reassure Baby that dear daughter will never replace him cause both of them make me so happy, in their own different ways.

I am by far, the luckiest girl alive and for that, i am thankful. *smiles*

No comments: