Sunday, May 09, 2010

Arynne's more random updates

I know I've been slacking big time on the blog. Don't need to nudge me on MSN and ask me when I'm gonna blog again. I DON'T KNOW.

I haven't had any inspirations to blog lately, and when i do, it'll be too busy at work. Oh, they banned blogger website at work too,
so i can't blog "whenever i feel like it" anymore.

I know right, how freaking lame. It's really becoming a battlefield in the office. Just a lot of paper work, emails, tax invoices, it's getting crazy. Especially when people keep giving you last minute work to finish. Yeah, nothing new, right?

So yeah basically Singapore have been a sauna centre the past few week or so. I know i blogged about the weather in my last update, but it's been super unbearable. It's getting hotter by the minute i think, and even when it rains, it gets hotter after that. 

Maybe Singapore should have a water parade and randomly splash or spray water on passerby. Hmm,
not really a good idea since we're trying to save water to save Gaia. Of course, with the heat being the instigator for anger, we might have a lot of blood on the street if that happens. Believe me, most Singaporeans are not that fun when it comes to random water spraying.

Oh oh, WET T-SHIRT CONTEST!! Haha. No, i'm just playing.

So if you all have been following my Twitter, you all know that
I've been using Doxycycline for my face. My skin, rather. It's been two weeks and i can really see the difference. It's still not perfect, but it's much better than it was 2 weeks ago. So yeah, i hope by a month time, it'll be much better than now. My next appointment with the skin centre, i shall try to ask Dr Foo about my acne scars. Oh please begone.

Last but not least. I miss Boo so so so much. It's true.

No comments: