Saturday, August 28, 2010

Eh.

As long as we're in the topic of honesty, let ME be honest.


There was a point in time when i was falling in love, and every decisions made on that situation seemed to be the best decision i ever made. Now that i'm falling apart, i'm just thinking that maybe that was the worse decision I've ever made.


Of course, we can never foresee the future, and i'm probably gonna read back on this post one day and just think that i'm saying all these cause i'm just... sad. Upset. Mad. Whatever you guys call it.


Maybe if i haven't decided to go against my parent's wishes, maybe if i hadn't spent all those stupid 2 weeks with him (at that point of time, i was truly very happy even though he don't see it), i wouldn't have been this devastated.

Don't get me wrong, i had the most fun that two weeks with him. Appreciate all the things he did for me. The inside jokes, the breakfast tea he made for me every single morning, the always taking care of me. I love all of it, i'm not gonna deny that i had a lot of the greatest memories in those two weeks.

Of course i still love him, of course it still hurts, I'm not heartless. Yes, it's probably gonna take a freaking long time to get over him, or the relationship, especially the friendship.

You know what people, even though it hurts so badly right now knowing that he had lied to me, i genuinely hate it when people call him names or say bad things about him.
At a point of time,
he was the most important person in my life and he made me tremendously happy, i think it's too soon for me to hear what you guys are calling him.


So, please stop.



Abrupt end.

No comments: