Monday, September 06, 2010

How blissful..

What is a perfect date for me?

I am really not into those movie on the first date, or the carnival, or anything like that.

For me, the perfect first date involves some action, a lot of talking and bonding, and of course just US time.

Lets cut to the chase.

I want my date to start with a quad ride on the beach to an undisclosed place. How about blindfold me on the quad? Gets me excited and my blood will be racing for sure. Hehe

At the undisclosed place, there lies a mat with a picnic basket on it. Yeap, i love picnics, especially by the beach.
Please bake me a chocolate fudge cake, and have with you pasta salad. Those are my favourite picnic items. I don't mind sandwiches too.

All these while, just enjoying each other's company and talking. Getting to know each other and just be with each other. Talk until the sun sets.

P/S: I like cuddles.

Can i have a cuddle until the sun comes up??

No comments: