Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Orgasmic clandestine

Wow! It has been a long time since i updated my blog, hasn't it? Well, i've been busy.. Haha, not really busy.. There's just nothing for me to update except that I've been having my tests, projects, assignments..





Speaking of assignments and projects.. Haha, been doing my Java project non-stop for 3 to 4 days.. Luckily, i had help from my cousin, she's a former MIT student so i assumed she should know all these stuff right? Well, Mikael refused to help me! He said he didn't know Java.. "Never mind! I remember!! No present for your birthday!" But oh well, I'm done with the flowchart, now i have to work out the program itself.. My flowchart's bullshit! Haha, i think it's totally out of context but atleast i did it right? I'm sure there's some part in there which make sense! Haha.. Skipped school today, yes people, cause i haven't finished Java so i chickened out.. But it's fine now, I'm done and i can hand it up tomorrow when i reached school.. Haha, haven't been talking to Farhana lately but asked for her help.. Actually, she's a great friend but we have totally different interest and different beliefs.. "Thanx Farhana!! I owe you one testimonial right?"





I've been so obsessed with M Shadows. Yes, that lead vocalist from Avenged Sevenfold. I actually prefer Zacky Vengeance and my interest in M Shadows was only to tick my cousin, Violet off. She's so crazy with M Shadows.. After a few weeks of ticking her off, i started falling so in like with him.. His tattoos, his piercings, his eyeliner.. SO ahhh! Haha and his dimples are just so fascinating.. Okay, i just described my dream guy again, oh well! Too bad we can't always get what we want! Haha. Well, because of this i become sooo freakishly girlish.. I squirm at the sight of his dimples. I squeak every single time he smiles.. Haha.. Get a life Arynne!! Post another bloggy soon, i just don't have anything to say now.. Haha.. Shadows dude clogging my brain cells now.. Tekkerz!!


No comments: