Monday, July 31, 2006

Just another star..

Well here i am once again! Haha, it's about 3 weeks to my final year exam and I'm here in Friendster instead of revising. Actually, I'm doing my Psychology project and Java project as i blog.. Haha, yeah, talk about multi-tasking!





Well, what can i say.. Tons and tons of assignments, tests and obviously revision worksheets.. I'm suddenly beginning to feel my stress level rising! On 5Th August 2006, I'm having my psychology common test.. This week, i have 4 quizzes in total!! Electrical Devices and Circuitry (which i sucked alot at!), Digital Fundamentals 2 (still can make it!), Engineering Mathematics 2 (darn! i should have taken EMath1) and of course, the one and only Strength and Statistics of Material (atleast i have the basics! haha)!! Seriously, i don't know what I'll do if (only if!) i totally flunk my exams.. You know, studying is the only one thing that actually keep me away from my problems.. I love school, weird i know, but i really do.. I'm in love with money, unless a billionaire decided to marry me, I'll try to earn mine the old fashion way.. Study, get certs and diplomas or even higher and work my butt off just to achieve that first million.. Ambitious i know, but a girl can dream, cant she? Besides, dreams sometimes do come true.. Haha..





Well here i go again, bitching about my non-existent dream guy! Tee hee, did i mention I'm a sucker for charming guys! Well, get to know this guy.. Wasn't at all interested in him at first cause he's into R&B and those 'clubbing songs' nonsense.. Haha, but surprisingly he don't smoke, don't do alcohol and don't club.. "Haha, can't believe I'm writing about you in my friendster blog!" Well, he just exudes personality! A total hopeless romantic! A charming guy indeed! He'll treat you with love and respect.. Haha, i don't know.. Maybe I'm charmed by him, thus the compliments.. But seriously, if i didn't have my brick walls up to protect my heart, I'd totally fall for him.. "Or maybe i have.. Hmm.." Oh well! Haha.. A sweet caring guy.. "K Arynne, stop it!" Arghh, what can i say now.. He's totally sweet to me, but afterall he's still a guy, and a SOCCER PLAYER at that!! Haha.. i never learn.. Seriously, i don't know if it's just his personality to treat girls that way or just me.. Haha, thick-skinned i know.. "Yesh Sweetie, i know you said all those things to me but somehow i dint know whether to believe what you say.. I admit, I'm totally charmed by you but i just don't wanna let myself get hurt anymore.." Ahh, why does he have to be so charming! Haha, it's just so hard to stay mad at him.. "Seriously Arynne! Get a life..! Snap back to reality!!"


No comments: