Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just tonight you'll be mine and it's gone..

Wowz! How long has it been since i last updated my Friendster blog? Haha, i know it's pathetic but I'm just too lazy to create a blog in blogspot or blogdrive or any other blog domain.. Used to update my multiply blog but oh well too bad, i don't use that thingy anymore..



Anyway, add me in Facebook k! Lol, Friendster kinda sucks.. *oops haha* >>http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=521708226<< there, my url for Facebook or just add me >>beautiful_nitemare@hotmail.com<<



Haha, well.. The reason why I'm updating my blog right now is because I'm having my break and well, it's the only time when i can surf the net.. *1 hour only boo hoo!*



Ha, I'm having my MP/SIP now and it's like a real working experience cause you are given a project and you have to work on it with your team mates for the coming 19 weeks or so.. Argh! Can you imagine, sitting infront of the computer from 9am to 5:30 pm and not doing anything except research, designing and other such lame ass activities that you only do at a job you totally hate?! Yes! My predicament everyone.. Pfft, so frustrating don't you think so? Okay so I'm babbling shit right now, most probably because i don't have a good sleep.. I slept at around 2am and i have to wake up for school, bright and early at 5:30am.. Lol, i don't think it's even bright.. Still dark, VERY dark indeed.. Pfft..



Well, anyway.. BOO to everyone who wasn't at DXO to support all those ass-rocking bands.. Haha, well of course i came to support Piece De Resistance (PDR) but hey, there's a couple of bands who i think i may grow to like.. Like Valentines Letter.. Seriously local bands lover, check them out.. They'll rock your shoes right off your feet.. LITERALLY! Haha..



Here's a lame but definitely a story to tell.. Well, i was wearing this checkered pumps to the gig and it was perfectly alright *ask Violet, she'll vouch for me* but after the gig, the freaking shoe tore from the seams.. Seriously, i didn't realize i was walking in Marina Square with a torn shoe, i only realize it when i was already in Yishun waiting for Amy's bus number 858 to come.. Pfft, well hopefully nobody saw! Haha..



Anyways, about the gig.. PDR was fucked! In a good way that is.. They totally rocked.. Haha, i was so excited when they sang their second song 'Scaretactics' cause that's my favourite of all! All songs are original mind you, no rip-offs.. Well, what can i say.. They not only rock as a band but individually too! Haha..



Bloopers-filled band, but still managed to get it together.. "Hey you guys, you know it doesn't matter if you guys miss your singing cue, skip a beat while drumming or dropped a note while strumming on that guitar.. It's rock, you should have fun.. If it's perfect, you're gay!" Yes, I'm quoting someone but hey, it's true isn't it.. Haha.. Rock shouldn't have rules and rock definitely is not perfect.. So yeah, don't be nervous, have fun and most importantly just rock! Haha..



Well how good are they? I didn't throw a chair at them and i can't stop banging.. Lol, i think Amy was irritated cause i was sitting beside her and she was trying to take a video of the band.. Haha, hilarious antics they have on stage.. Lol.. From OJ's volume misery, to Min's embarrassing 'discoveries' and of course to Musa's outrages performance.. It worked out totally in the end..



Well, we left after Valentines Letter's performance cause i don't wanna stay for those Ninja Kids' performance.. Haha, don't ask me why i can them Ninja Kids.. If you were there, you will know *bluek*!



After we left DXO, we went to Marina Square cause i promised Mikael to drop by and say hi.. We were supposed to head to Beach Road for our dinner but of course my beloved girlfriends decided to eat at Pizza Hut, where Mikael was working his shift, cause they heard that Mikael will give us discounts and free stuffs.. Haha.. Well, atleast i can get to look at that eye-candy Mikael longer..



Tick tock tick tock, it have been 2 years since i last saw Mikael.. Wowee, that long huh?! I don't know, somehow he looked different.. More radiant, maybe because he's happy being in love.. Haha, don't know man.. Whatever it is, he looked good.. Haha



So after our meal, we were tremendously stuffed.. I think i can hear the zipper of my pants popped.. Lol, okay not really but you get the idea.. Mikael decided to 'surprise' us with desert.. Haha, blueberry cheesecake with strawberry ice-cream.. Whhhaaat?! Lol, those two are my most favourite desert ever, how am i supposed to say no!!?! Lol, i think he's trying to make me gain weight again.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. Anyway, i loved the cheesecake.. Haha, damn OJ for opening up his big mouth!!



"Ina, tu dia bagi kau cheesecake tu!" OJ said.. Weyy!! Watch your mouth okay.. Haha, no but seriously Mikael was being nice.. Lol, i have never seen him this shy before.. EVER..



"Is he ALWAYS this soft-spoken?", my girlfriend asked. "Soft-spoken!? I think he's shy.. haha", i replied. Lol, i think i may have snuck in a couple of flirty stares at him, or more.. haha.. Damn, he looked good! I ain't denying that.. Haha..



Anyway, after the food we decided to go home of course.. It was nearly 10pm.. Pfft.. How long do we need to eat a slice of pizza!! Haha.. "I think we better make a move before he keep stuffing us more with free stuff", Amy said.. Of course that 'he' she was referring to was Mikael.. Haha, took the bill, paid and left.. Haha, yes LEFT after saying BYE to Mikael.. Very rude right me! Lol, i was shy okay.. Seriously don't ask me why, i keep blushing everytime i look at him.. "Arynne and shy doesn't go together", Violet HAPPILY commented.. Haha, pathetic i know..



Well, of course i u-turn back to Pizza Hut to formally say bye bye to him.. He asked for forgiveness as it's the hari raya month.. And he wanted to take a picture with meee!! "NooooOO!!", i was thinking.. Haha, i look so tired, stuffed and feeling so flirty.. Haha.. Okay, stop it! But eventually i took a picture with him.. We said bye, and he gave me a hug.. Lol, i may have stopped the time for a whole one to two seconds.. Haha.. Taking in the moment, which may or may not come ever again..



So, i went back to my friends and guess what?! My tears suddenly rolled.. I don't know why or how it happened, but i was suddenly crying.. Wootz, i can't believe I'm admitting it on my PUBLIC blog.. Haha.. Maybe i did too much mistakes to him.. Hmmz, i guess i should start atoning for my sins.. Haha..



K lah, it's nearly 1pm here.. So i think i better get back to my research.. PUHH!!



*Sorry, no fancy colours or style today.. I'm too lazy! Haha*


No comments: