Sunday, November 04, 2007

A little paranoia goes a long way..

Let's start this post with a little fun fact about me.. Right now, at this very moment, I'm wearing two bras.. Haha, i know it sounds weird but the black bra I'm wearing does not fully cover my assets.. I don't know why,lol.. Maybe it's high time that i change the cup size of my bra.. Whatever, do i sound perverted right now? I don't think so right, cause I'm talking about my own body.. Though i think, most probably I'm attracting perverted old men with all these posts.. Haha, whatever..



Anyhoo, I'm supposed to update my blog a few days ago but everytime i start on that particular topic, it makes me cry.. Please don't ask me why, but i very  much like to thank Amy, Az and Herman for listening to me moan and bitch about that very trivial but serious matter.. Lol, I'm contradicting myself again.. Anything man!!



Well what is this topic about? I'm not gonna tell you, infact I'm not gonna tell anyone else.. Just the three of them know is already enough! Too much people knowing about it, the higher chances that particular guy will know my predicament.. Well, I'll talk to Mikael and complain to him about my problems but he has stopped calling me.. Call me paranoid, but i think he's avoiding me.. Oh well.. Anyhoo, i still miss him..



As you know, SOME people can be such blabbermouths (not particularly hinting at anybody).. Let's just keep it shut.. Peace my peeps.. Haha



Yes yes, i know this post was probably a waste of my blogging space which can be used for much more important stuffs, like for example talking about me! Lol, or just bitching about bitches who thinks they're too hot to handle but apparently not.. Pfft, do i make sense? Kudos to those who understood.. Haha



So this post is to basically remind everyone to think of me even though i may be too busy to entertain anyone.. Well, unless you're my other two group members or my supervisor, it's gonna be very hard to get my attention nowadays.. Haha



But, seriously i just want to tell you guys that i didn't forget you all and that you're in my mind every second of the day..



So let's mention a few names so that you know I've been missing you guys a whole lot.. Violet, Sally, Belle, Amy, OJ, Shelli, Az, Herman, Tsaelah, Reychelyy, Lynn, Mikael, MariaLey.. Once again, i just wanna say that I've missed you guys alot alot alot..



Haha, and dear friends, ILOVEYOU!!!



No fancy colours, or style.. but still love you guys!


No comments: