Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey readers.

I know i've been neglecting my blog and i apologize. There's just so many things to say but really little time. The other lady just resigned so basically i have to do two people's job. I'm not complaining nor making excuses not to blog but it's really true that i really don't got extra time the past few days.

We've been on a present hunting mission for Linsy and we reached home like 12am to 1am. I don't even have time to turn on Frankie, which is tragic i think.

Oh no! Okay, i kinda got to go now. I promise i will make it up to you readers soon. I'll come home early today to just devote myself to blogging. HAHA

I wanted to blog about Michael Jackson but then like i said, everything's happening one after another, and i don't have time.

Love you all still.

No comments: