Saturday, July 04, 2009

It's Saturday...

... and i'm at work.

I was so determined to finish all the filing and paperwork that i forgot to drink and forgot to go to the ladies. Hehe

Don't worry, i already went 5 mins before i start on this post.

I'm just having a little break. I'm so tired, and sleepy and my head hurts. My head have been hurting for 2 weeks now, i'm thinking maybe it's time i listen to Linsy and Mummy and go to the doctor for a check up.

Gah. Anyway, i'm alone in the Agency department. Sidah went home, so did Rajan, so i'm left alone. Oh wait, I think Hitesh is in his office with his wife and kids, packing. Hmmmm, inside info, can't share. ~blimey

Okay, back to cleaning up all the unused papers on my desk. It's halfway there!! See ya later.

P/S: Miss you boo! Have fun at Daniel's!
P/P/S: I miss being at home.

No comments: