Saturday, November 14, 2009

I don't know what I'm doing.

I wish you were here to wipe the tears away boo.

I can't forgive you if you hurt me again. I'm doing my best to be what you want me to be, all i ask of you is, you do the same for me.

I do love you and i know you feel the same way, but you need to know that you can't have more than you bargain for. I'm doing my best to make everything work, and all i need to know is that you're into this as much as i am.

If you need to be with somebody else, if you need to be with someone closer, you tell me. It's gonna hurt me but I'll let you go. I don't want to but if that's what you want, then tell me.

I don't know what to say, except that i feel betrayed.

How do you get to do that and demand me to stay faithful? How do you, who claims you love me and will never hurt me, get to break my heart? How do you, who wants to be my one and only, get to do that very thing you don't want me to do? How do you, who is disappointed with me when guys add me as a friend on Facebook, get to do that?

I care about you, babe. But right now, I'm not sure if you truly wanna be with me even when you say, even when you friend said, you do. I gave you a choice, baby. I asked you if this is what you really want, i wanted you to be sure. After you assure me that this is what you wanted, this is what you do?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm hurt. And i don't know what to do. I really do care about you, and i genuinely wanna try to make this relationship work. But please tell me you want the same thing, so that we won't be wasting each other's time.

You make me happy Phil, and i know i make you happy too. So i don't know. 

I said i forgive you babe, and I'm giving you the benefit of a doubt that you won't do the same thing again. All i ask of you is that you be honest with me.

Am i who you really need? Is our relationship what you really need?

 Things are already hard by us not being closer, so don't make it more harder for both, me and you. If it's my choice, I'd prefer you stop talking to her. But I'm not sure if that's how i should handle the situation. I'm not sure if i have the rights to even ask you to do that. 

Love you still boo. I just hope you show me you mean what you said.

Note to self: Crying for an hour or so will lead you to red and swollen eyes.  

No comments: