Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I know i tend to get so insecure, doesn't matter anymore

Today, Baby made me very happy.

Well atleast, there's no more asking what we are and just giving awkward silence to people asking us what we are to each other.

Do i make sense?

Either way, he makes me very happy.

Hmm, i don't know. Ask me again what's my relationship with Phil. *smiles*

Okay, haha I'm sorry. I'm just really glad it's not confusing anymore. The decision he made is not based on what he thinks i want, but it's also what he wants as well.

I find it really bizarre that we're both insecure about the same things but we never really talked about it, and we hide it from each other so well.

As for me, i just didn't want him to worry. I tend to make a big fuss out of little things and i don't want him to think that I'm making a big deal about it. It took me probably an hour of crying and another hour of whining to Christopher and another hour of composing a half page message for him to tell him how i feel.

As if that wasn't enough. I was procrastinating sending the message, but I'm glad i did. I'm glad he made everything better.

Baby, I'm sorry if this issue kept you up till 2 or 3 in the morning. I couldn't just sit and pretend that I'm not confused with what we were before you came to that decision. I do care about you, and i do care about us, so thank you for making everything better. Even though it's not perfect, you're right, we'll make it somehow.

He's been awesome for putting up with me and my tantrums for the past few months. I'm actually surprised he stayed. But yes, Phil and i already talked about that and thanks for loving me, boo.

On that note, I'm leaving you with a quote Phil said to me. "Don't be sorry for wanting me... wanting me to be loyal."

Wow, two posts of Phil back to back? Baby must be so proud!! Haha, I'm kidding. Okay, enough love struck posts (there's probably more of these coming but I'm just gonna pretend this is the last one), I'll go back to my "normal" blogging once i get the inspiration to blog.

Oh yah, I've deleted my Tagged account. So did Phil. So anyone wanna find me or us, just leave me a message here or follow me on Twitter. Also, my Facebook account, also can be found in my sidebar.

P/S: Go google Arynne Zainal *winks*
P/P/S: I love you more than you know.

No comments: