Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last blog before i get back in town.

Gonna go for the KL trip tomorrow so i probably wouldn't be able to come online for the next 4 days cause i won't be bringing my laptop.

I'm gonna try to come online to leave Baby little messages but if i can't do know that i miss you loads, Boo.

I really do. I don't know why but i just do. Love u loads too.

I'm bringing Kitty Boo so yeah, probably gonna hug her tightly whenever i go to sleep. Hehe. Yes yes, I'm a romantic like that.

Anyways, if some people hack my Facebook and ask for things or money or anything else, it's probably not me. Give me a call first before doing anything, since there are just so many Facebook scams.

I'm just saying I'm going to Kuala Lumpur and not London, or Australia, or Britain. Haha once again, just saying.

Anyway, I'm gonna see you all soon-ish! Gotta pack now and all that crap before you travel.

P/S: Text me on Christmas Day, Boo! Haha
P/P/S: Miss me you all!
P/P/P/S: Love u and miss u, Baby!
P/P/P/P/S: Boo and Baby are the same person! It's Phil. Don't ask me anything.

No comments: