Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Updates.

I know i haven't been blogging so much. Had so much to do with the preparations and commencement of the double weddings. Tiring, very tiring indeed. Anyway, i haven't been online that much cause of the preparations and we reach home at 2 in the morning. Even during the wedding, i was too tired to stay awake.

Fell asleep watching youtube. Imagine that, hmm?

KL trip is nearing and i still have some last minute errands to do, and guess what? I don't even have a luggage. Gah. Gonna do some last minute shopping so i can really pack my bags tomorrow and sleep early so i wouldn't be grumpy in the bus.

Sigh, but IBM gonna miss Baby cause I'll be going away for 4 days, 3 nights and i won't be bringing Frankie (it's my laptop Boo, not my scandal, and i don't have one! haha) along for the trip. That means i can't talk to Phil for the whole of 4 days.

SADNESS MADNESS!

It's okay right, Boo? Sorry i haven't been paying you enough attention the past few days, as the wedding and everything was going on, it was super hectic. Thank you for being patient with me, i really do appreciate it lots!

Oh my goodness. I really can't wait for the trip but at the same time, i don't wanna leave Baby. Do miss me, Boo! *smiles*

Oh good news for me!

Apparently my uncle agreed to let me go to New Zealand. My aunt was a little bit apprehensive, but it's understandable. I have never met Phil, neither have they, but I'm taking the chance. If there's something with us, I'm sure we can work something out. If not, hey, atleast we know sooner right?

And Uncle Joe agreed to talk to my parents into letting me go travel to New Zealand just incase Daddy and Mummy decides to be prudent and forbid me to go. Oh the joy of having someone on your side to pursue the love you want!

Hehe, oh what a drama queen i am!

But i am happy that he agreed to speak to them on my behalf. And Kak Noi was also on my side. Blissful! Thanx lovelies!

Baby, Uncle Joe said you have to come to Singapore to meet the WHOLE family. Haha, don't worry, I'm on your side. *flutter eyelashes*

No comments: