Friday, February 25, 2011

15 Tags by AllThatGltters

1. What do you think you can do but can't?
Well, i always think i can draw. For real, in my head, i can imagine the pencil in my hand and tracing the paper and all, but when i put in on paper, it just sucks. Haha so yes, i have always thought i can draw until i tried, and i realized that i can't.

2. What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?
There was a time when i can't pronounce the word "Wednesday". Haha i pronounced it like how it was spelt, "Wet-ness-day". And then i can't pronounce "croissant". I pronounce it as "Kwah-Song", which is really embarrassing. I can pronounce those two words now. So, the only word that i STILL cannot pronounce is "SCHEDULE". Hahaha, i know it's retarded not being able to pronounce it. I pronounce it as "share-dool" but everyone tells me it's wrong and they keep teaching me how to say it, i still can't.

3. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
I watched A LOT of cartoons during my childhood so this is SUPER easy. It has to be "Hey, Arthur". Other than cartoons, i grew up watching wrestling. Yeah, biatches, suck on that! Haha

4. What are your virtues and vices?
I am an honest person. I say what i feel and think. If i don't like something, i will definitely say it even if you're a stranger or my bestest friend. I am definitely a loyal person. I protect my family, friends and loved ones. I am faithful. I don't intend to cheat and i never even think about cheating on someone i love. Devoted, of course.
Well, what can i say? Apparently, some people think i can be a little bit insensitive. I get bored REALLY easily, with things and sometimes even with people, so yeah.

5. What's more important: love, fame, power, or money?
You know, i think if you have asked me this a little over 2 years ago, i would have said power. I used to think that when people are afraid of you, you are invincible. I know it's a little bit selfish though. After going through a lot of things, i have to pick love now.

6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?
Haha i don't know. I like the pin-up era. You know, the old school sailors and all. Seems like a fun and flirty era, so yeah, i might fit right in. Haha

7. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why?
The first one would have to be Faith 21 (now renamed to Forever 21+) cause of all the extended sizes. The second one would definitely have to be New Look. They have awesome shoes, and very very cute dresses.

8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?
Let me see, one year ago was 25th February 2010. What was i doing? I am still trying to remember. I can't remember, prolly working and thinking of my back then current squeeze. Haha

9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain?
Reoccuring dream. Hmm, well i used to have this dream where i was running in a forest. I was running, running, running and running, and i don't know, it always end up with me falling off a building or a cliff or something. But of course, i wake up way before i hit the ground. Sometimes there's a guy in this dream. The same guy, the same forest. Which is weird. I think one night, i was even aware it was a dream, i tried to dream happy dreams. I'm not sure how it works though, but in my dreams, i knew i was dreaming. Cool huh.


10. What's your horoscope?

I'm a Sagittarius babe.

11. What does your dream bedroom look like?

12. What position do you sleep in?

Fetal position. Once i found my comfortable spot, i curl up and sleep. I don't move a lot when i sleep too, so that's a plus!

13. Who is your favorite vampire of all time?
Do you really have to ask!? Lestat de Lioncourt from Interview with the Vampire. Oh yeah, manly vampire! Unlike the vampires now. Seriously. Bleurgh.

14. What are you currently wearing on your feet?
Haha nothing. I go to sleep without socks or shoes, thank you.

15. Do you have neat handwriting? Show us! 

No comments: