Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Questions.

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Usually a Caramel Frappucino without whipped cream and a pecan chocolate cookie.

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
I dunno. Probably my leggings.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I have been wanting to be in law enforcement ever since i was a little kid.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
Help build a school in a less fortunate country.


5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Wraps. Haha any types 


6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
Have a little faith and live a little.


7. What do you like and dislike about the blogger community?
I like that most are creative and honest about their posts. I dislike that some people are still so closed-minded and ignorant about their going ons cause they only think about themselves.

8. What's your number one most listened to song?
Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

I'd say comfortable. I don't like following trends.

10. Favorite number

8 maybe? I don't care. Haha

11. Two hobbies

Reading and watching movies

12. Two pet peeves

1) When someone is CONSTANTLY on the phone even though it's obvious that there's a conversation going on.
2) When people wear leggings as pants. Like, DUDE. I don't care how skinny you are, it is NEVER stylish.

13. Guilty Pleasure

MTV. Hahahaha. 

No comments: