Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Random youtube video part 5

Even though i love my metal and my rock, i still love listening to other different type of genres.

I don't actually like people who says they listen to ONLY metal cause it's not true. Metal is made up of so many influences. Anyway, we all know that heavy metal is a genre of rock, so i believe it is okay to be open to different types of music.

I mean, as long as you like it, who are the others to judge? Yeah.

Anyway, i love different types of genre. Especially if the band is funny, in personality and in lyrics. So this next song will pretty much speak for itself.

I used to sing this song all the time. ALL. THE TIME. I'm not kidding. I used to sing it in school, in the bathroom, to my friends and my family, EVERYWHERE.

I don't care how old this song is, it still makes me laugh. A LOT. So enjoy!

No comments: