Thursday, September 01, 2011

Random youtube video part 1

"What do you know about bacon, haters?!"


I don't think i need to introduce you all the the one and only Sauce Boss.


Haha, i'm pretty sure you all know who i'm talking about. Especially if you love bacon and bitches. Haha, i'm kidding.


I'm talking about Epic Meal Time of course.


The thing about them is that, even though it's disgusting the way they incorporate ALL those meat and booze, i actually enjoy watching them. Though, yes, i do feel like barfing whenever i watch them eat. It's majorly disgusting,


If you all are subscribed, or have even watched them once before, you all know what i'm talking about.


I am actually always wondering how they're not massively obese by now. How are they even able to come up with these kind of ideas and stuff? I'm pretty sure they're high or something while filming their videos.


Haha, so yes, i am an avid fan of Epic Meal Time, even though i wouldn't even think about eating what they make. No offence to all vegetarians though, cause they're hardcore carnivores.


I've gotta get me some of their t-shirts! You can find them here.


I'm gonna leave you all with a video of what made me subscribe to them in the first place. Enjoy!


No comments: