Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What he did when Aunt Flow visited.

I am honestly not writing this because i'm trying to be boastful, but I am just really grateful that my boyfriend is understanding during that time of the month.

I don't meet my boyfriend as often as i would love to, cause you all know that i'm in a long distance relationship with Vincent. Usually whenever I get my menses whenever we're not together, I would tell him.

I know most guys would rather not know about when girls are having their period because "it's gross" and stuff like that. Of course, married men are probably used to these talks.

To get to the point, I would tell him when i'm having my menses because he asks me to. During that time, he's very sensitive towards my feelings.

A lot of people know that when it's almost that time of the month for me, i get really depressed. I over think things, and i cry at the smallest things.

I would cry watching Toy Story 3, no kidding.

Vincent gets really sensitive with my feelings so he'd watch what he would say to me cause i get really emotional. I would feel insecure too so he would always re-assure me whenever i need it, and would always be there even though he gets tired from work.

I appreciate all that, i really really do.

So a few weeks ago, i was in New Zealand visiting Vincent and his family. Sucks for me, i had my menses the first week i was there.

I could still remember the date cause it was one day before his friend's wedding. 


28th September 2012, Friday.

I woke up in the morning, and i was annoyed at EVERYTHING. Even when he was just tickling me or play fights with me, i would have this annoyed look on my face. We had breakfast and then we watched some Supernatural in bed. I wasn't having stomach cramps then, but i was just really annoyed at every single thing.

He got me tea and all while we're watching movies.

It was almost lunch time, late afternoon, that i started feeling my stomach cramping up. So i warned him that i might be getting my senses soon, could be that day or the night.

We drove somewhere, i think to have lunch and then we went to Pak'n'Save to get A LOT of different flavoured chocolates and candy. Drove back home and i checked and confirmed that Aunt Flow was visiting.

I get REALLY bad cramps when i get my menses. My back would hurt and my joints would feel like they're all so weak. My tummy would feel like someone's actually doing an autopsy in there or just stab me in the stomach with a gutter and keeps moving the gutter around in my tummy.
 

Those who get cramps should know the pain i am talking about.

He got me tea, my mountains of chocolates and candy, turned on Little Mermaid on his pc and cuddled in bed with me. 


I know right, so sweet! He sacrificed his manly credibility to watch Little Mermaid with me. How touching is that!?

He also got me this heat pack for my tummy to make me feel better. He went back and forth from the room to the kitchen and back again just to reheat my heat pack.

I felt so loved. Seriously. I really thank him for taking care of me. I honestly can't believe how caring and loving a man can be when it comes to this.

I am talking about this because i miss him, and i think my menses is coming soon and i will be asking him to take care of me but he can't because he's in New Zealand. This is making me cry.

Honeyyyy, please come back and take care of me. :( 

No comments: