Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dont put words up in my mouth..

".... i didn't steal your boyfriend"-RIPPED from Ash.S
It's so pathetic how an over jealous girlfriend can turn psychotic.. Okay, maybe she didn't turn psycho but come on, quit messaging me in the middle of the night telling me how much you hate me spending too much time with him.. "Come on girl, get a life.. I need to sleep!!"



Yes girl, i know he's your boyfriend but i knew him way before you and him met.. He's like a brother to me, why the hell are you getting jealous.. Get a grip, i ain't gonna steal him from you.. I'm not even his type.. "Well i'm sorry, that he called me and that i answered the telephone..!"-RIPPED by Ash.S
So please stop messaging me in the middle of the night saying that i should stop being so close with him.. And yah, quit giving him problems.. Cause i'm the one he's gonna complain/talk to when you guys have a fight..

Anthony (not real name!) I love you bro but sometimes, your problems just bore me.. It's the same old thing over and over again.. I know you treasure our friendship and i know you "LOVE" that girlfriend of yours, but she's giving me a headache.. Just tell her to buzz off next time.. Don't worry bro, i'm here for you anytime.. Even if she don't like me, i don't care.. And i know you don't care too that's why you keep calling me even when you know she don't like it.. Winks.. AHakz.. K, tell your girlfriend that the next time my phone rings, it's better not be her or else..





Anywayz, in Lesson 3 APEL, the topic was "Purpose in life".. How appropriate, i was just thinking about mine.. Ahakz.. Well, obviously my CP started of with the negative comment.. "Have you ever wondered what your purpose in this life is?" "How many of you think that your purpose in life is just to live and then die?" "Did you all ever think that there's no purpose at all in you living this life" Bla blabla.. Ahakz, he took the words right out of my head.. Even after the lesson, i still can't find my purpose yet.. Am i weird or just pathetic?? Whatever..


No comments: