Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The wicked end

Why is the SHOUT OUT section in my profile being refreshed every 2 or 3 days? Does it happen to anyone else or just to me?? Or did someone cleared it without my permission.. huh huh huh.. Whatever.. i guess, it's the same as people's thoughts, keep changing everyday.. But still, i need to know.. Ahakz, does it happen to everyone?



Anywayz, i had my test just now and let me tell you something, i totally flunked it.. Don't need to wait for my results cause i totally didn't do the 20 marks question.. It sucksss.. Serves me right for studying at the last minute.. Tee hee, i totally forgot that i'm supposed to have a test today.. But what's done is done.. And after that, i went back home.. Was exempted for EMath1, so it's cool.. Tee hee..



Well, i can cetainly say that somebody's on my mind lately.. No, not Mikael.. Okay okay, i wont lie.. Maybe a BIT.. a teeny tiny bit.. Ahakz.. but somebody else is definitely occupying my mind.. Kuang Kuang.. Anywayz, this Mikael thought me a new way of cutting myself.. Using a safety pin.. Ahakz, i didn't know it'll work until i saw his pictures with those cuts.. It's kinda nice.. I used mirror, broken glass, knives and pocket knives before but never pins.. Maybe i shoulld try? Whatever.. Ahakz..




No comments: