Friday, December 09, 2005

Since you've been gone..

I am sooo happy right now.. Okay, not happy.. Just that i smile alot more than i usually do and i laugh ALOT more.. Ahakz.. I'm so back to my own self  cause i, once again, am able to joke with my family.. "Smiles" I love them soo much.. Thanks you guys.. Tee hee.. And also not forgetting my two bestest galfriends, Suhaili and Hannah.. "you gals are the best! Muacks.."



Anywayz, i got sick today.. Just for a while.. Probably cause it was raining so heavily when i get up to go to school.. Bathe with cold water "brrrr" and of course, the rain somehow landed on me even when i'm using an umbrella.. And in the lecture theatre, i can't stop sneezing, sniffing and coughing.. Tee hee, i was wearing long sleeve, thick material top mind you, it's still soooo cold in there.. Too bad they can't adjust the aircon temperature, so i gotta bear with it.. I can't concentrate that much during lecture though.. My eyes were half closed and my head feel woozy.. So that's a sign that i'm gonna get sick.. Whatever.. It's the weekends, it's not that i have anything to do.. So what the heck.. :)
As it was raining, as usual.. I didn't go for the first lecture.. Hee.. I went in the showers at around 6:45am but i got out at 8:15am.. And i'm supposed to be out of the house by 8:00am if i wanna make it for DFund lecture.. But i mean come on, how izzit possible to iron your clothes, pack your books, touch up a little and get ready in just half an hour?! Can you tell me how anyone do that?! Ahakz, it's like i already took 10 mins to use my eyeliner.. Okay, i'm exaggerating but whatever it is, it's not possible for me to get ready everything in half and hour..
Anywayz, ahakz.. This cute guy.. Wait a minute.. Ahakz, i just realised that i didn't give this cute guy a name.. Let's name himmm Eric (not real name)? Ahakz.. Eric was so cute today.. Whatever.. I just find him cute, i dont like him though.. He looks so chinese-ish.. Ahakz, with those two fangs.. or "siung" as malays call it.. He's just so adorable.. Looks so humble, doesn't look the havoc type.. Whatever he ain't my type.. I'm looking for a fireman boyfriend.. Ahakz.. Yeah..
But then again, i already have this one guy name Ryan (not real name) to take care of.. He's my bestest friend in the whole wide world.. A great friend, a great brother and a great lover.. Ahakz, just kidding (erhm).. My family's gonna kill me if they read this.. They seriously will.. Oh well..
"Shrugs.. Love you dude" No.. we are not together as a couple.. so friends and family, dont ask! "Kuang kuang kuang!" It's complicated lah people, dont ask better k!



I've got my term test in 2 weeks time so i gotta study study study and more study.. So i got stress and Ryan's a good way to relieve me term test stress.. Ahakz, no people i'm not gonna tell you what we do.. "I'm gonna get get get you drunk, get you love drunk on my humps"- RIPPED from BEP.. I still ain't gonna tell.. "Muacks! It's our little secret, right handsome? Ahakz"
I still have to write my mission statement, the problem is.. I DONT HAVE A ROLE MODEL!!! I gottta start finding one.. right? Oh well, we'll see how it goesss.. Bye darlingzz..


No comments: