Friday, January 13, 2006

Goddamn motherf*ckers always wasting my time

I am looking for a boyfriend, but i wanna be single.. I dont know what's wrong with me.. Whatever.. I just realized something about my relationships.. I'm usually nicer to those full-time jerks, but when i have someone so great that i think is so hard to live without, i screw up! ALWAYS!! What the hell is wrong with me.. I guess i always get the wrong type of guys.. Everybody goes through it i supposed.. Always attracted to the bad boys.. Sheesh.. Now i'm looking for man.. A mature one and most importantly, RICH.. Yeah, i love money so sue me..





Remember the Eric guy i told you about? The one in my lecture? Well, i dont think he's cute now.. I don't know, he just dont seem like the type i'm gonna be interested in.. Ha.. And then, i thought his friend was cute.. But now, not anymore too.. Ha.. Whatever Arynne..





Anthony .. What can i say about him.. We're definitely getting closer but well, he's got a girlfriend.. That guy has one hell of a jealous girlfriend but we're cool now.. We hang out together sometimes, without the guys and surprisingly we have alot in common and i guess we clicked.. It takes time to know someone and probably we judged each other too soon..



Ryan.. Tee hee, my stress reliever.. He's got like the best massaging hands ever! I think.. Haha.. Well, he's got huge hands, PERIOD! I love his hands, i go crazy over his hands.. I don't know.. I have a thing for guys with huge hands.. Ahakz.. And his new tattoo rock! Ryan, i just wanna say something to you.. "Stop touching me everytime we meet!! I ain't complaining buttttt *winkz winkz* [you know, i know ah]"
I think that the dream guy i'm describing all the while is him.. Ha, okay honestly, i didn't figure that out.. He's the one who knock some sense into me.. My dream guy, physically, have tattoos, peircings, wear black eyeliner and tall.. Well, guess what! He's all that and more! Ahakz.. He's just so hotttt.. Whatever.. Ahakz, i can't tell him that or he'll get all thick-skinned..

Oh well, whatever it is i wanna marry someone rich.. With lots of money.. Rich rich rich.. $$$$$$$$$$.. Sheesh..


No comments: