Saturday, January 28, 2006

It was an honest mistake..

I have a lot of projects due on Wednesday but i'm too sick to start on it.. I need freaking help in doing my homepage project cause we need pixaround shits.. And i dont know when i'm gonna take those photos.. This is the time where i really wish for a miracle.. I have 2 projects due next week, a quiz and a report.. It sucks.. I hate deadlines.. I can't believe i'm doing everything last minute.. Serves me right..



I'm like so bored right now.. Watching room raiders on mtv and having unknown people smsing me asking if i called them.. Whatever! As if i've got time.. Sheesh! So whoever that is can seriously kiss my ass.. Let's just hope it's not those pranksters again cause i've changed my number once because of them.. It's just so irritating..





Ryan have been a great guy and i've been a great jerk towards him.. Why can't i just accept him? Am i still living in the past? I hope not cause the past really hurts.. I do like Ryan but it's unfair for him if i keep thinking of someone else everytime i'm with him. What is seriously wrong with me? Like seriously, wake up!! Whatever.. i've had enough, like seriously i have.. I dont even understand myself, how can other people understand what i'm going through? Izzit possible that someone else know you more than you know urself??



There's a lot of questions running through my mind actually and all this questions doesn't seem to have an answer.. Well they do, it's just that nobody answered them for me.. I'm being so pathetic.. I need a life..


No comments: