Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm tired of being weak..

Am i naive or am i just plain dumb?? I let him get to my heart again.. At first, he told me he wanna be like last time.. He missed all those sweet talks and those sweet stuffs we've done and he asked me if i missed it... So, i said i did.. At first i thought, yah why not, since there's no strings attached.. Well, yah he dont feel anything for me, or vice versa.. Whatever..



But i know he's gonna change soon.. He wont be the sweet stuffs that he once said he wanna be.. And i dont know why i let him get to me.. I mean seriously, if you think you're bored of me, tell me.. Don't ignore me and dont treat me so mean.. And of course, dont start blocking me in MSN.. Be a man and tell me if you think you're bored of all the things we're doing.. We can either spice things up or go back to where we were.. Just friends.. You call me baby and demand that i call you darling, but when i did, a few weeks later you changed your attitude towards me totally.. What are you trying to do? Dont just keep taking.. I give you want you want, so you too have to give something back to me.. Think about it.. If that's not what you want, plz just tell me straight.. Dont start ignoring me or blocking me!! Sheesh!!



In the first place, what we have right now is not a relationship, if that's what you're thinking and no i'm not falling in love with you again.. So, yeah why in the first place did you wanna be like last time if you think that you're gonna treat me so coldly again.. Think about it.. Dont think you can make use of me just cause i'm giving you everything you asked for.. If you think you can't give me anything in return, dont just keep on taking..








No comments: