Monday, June 19, 2006

Hoi!

Haha, well I'm officially really bored right now.. My cousin's getting engaged this weekend and I'm very happy for her. Her future fiance is a really cool guy, loves to joke.. Though we don't talk that much, i can tell he's gonna be a good HUSBAND to my cousin.. HE BETTER BE!!





Like i said i can't wait for school to be reopen. But till then, i just gotta wait.. PATHETIC! Haha, i just wanna know how i did in my term test, is that so wrong?! Haha, i need to get a life.. Seriously..





Anyways, this Loqo guy.. Haha serves me right for peeping at other people's profile.. As soon as i got into his profile, it resets all my profile's layout.. But luckily, i have patience.. YEAH RIGHT! Haha..



Been trying to make my background picture.. FINALLY it's up! Haha, i don't know what i did the other time cause it didn't show the background picture at all, but now it's fine.. Okay  fine, i confess.. I've had help.. I did ask Mikael for help but he keeps saying he's busy.. Yah okay, i know he's working and have absolutely no time to HELP A FRIEND! Haha.. *Rolls eyes*



K people! Ciao! Muacks!!


No comments: