Sunday, June 18, 2006

Never to the idea of monogamy..

I miss school!! Never thought of the day where i actually say that! Anyways yeah, i miss school.. I actually like school.. I'm not really confident of my term test but i really hope I'll pass..





Ryan Ryan.. I have something to say to you.. "Get that camera away from my face!" He likes taking pictures but i hate posing for him and constantly having that camera in my face.. I hate taking pictures, i hate to smile actually.. Pictures are so fake! Oh well whatever..





Anyways, he's been a great help with my mood swings. He's been keeping me in balance with my inner self.. Both emotionally and mentally, sometimes sexually too.. No just kidding.. My family's gonna kill me! Yeah, i really thank him for keeping me in check with reality.. Haha, yes people i have a teeny weeny crush on him.. But too bad, I'm not actually looking for a monogamous relationship but we're definitely getting there.. He's actually very very understanding.. And yeah i really treasure him.. "Love ya Ry!"


No comments: