Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'm not being materialistic, i'm being realistic..

It's the eve of my cousin's engagement and everyone's really busy with the preparation.. Haha, I've been cutting kilos and kilos of dried chillies.. Oh my gosh, it's her engagement but I'm the one excited.. Haha, whatever it is, i wish her all the luck and just hope she wont get nervous..





Everybody knows that i love money and if people are offended by it then hey, by all means.. This is me, if you think I'm being shallow and materialistic about it.. Here's a little newsflash for you, I'm being realistic.. They say more money, more problem.. They lied!! With more money, you can buy more things.. With more things, you are definitely happier.. Haha.. Oh well whatever, you know..





Ryan Ryan.. Haha.. Okay, some people ask me why i totally banned myself from dating soccer players.. Well, for starters they're jerks.. They'll definitely pick soccer and their friends before you.. Which i don't mind that much but i mean come on, where's the attention!? Okay maybe I'm stereotyping but hey, once bitten twice shy.. For my case, it's n times bitten 2n times shy.. Haha, never mind I'm being LAME!





Okay Ryan, I'm sorry for neglecting you these few days but I'm kinda busy with my cousin's preparation for her engagement, "Hope you understand, honey.. I promise you after all is over and done, I'll devote my time to you.. Muacks" Okay, haha maybe not my whole time but there's surely a time in my busy school schedule for him right..





Anyways, i hope everything goes well for the ceremony.. Nights..


No comments: