Sunday, August 06, 2006

I found you here, now please just stay for a while..

It's a lazy lazy weekend! Haha.. Nothing much to do except study and be lazy.. It's just the 14th day and I've already finished my 500 free smses.. Haha, what the hell did i do man!! I ain't complaining though but serves me right for not limiting my messages..





Well, where do i begin! Haha, I've finished my Java project! At last!! And guess what!! It works!! Haha.. Hmmz, well thanks to, of course, my cousin , Hazel who helped me with the IF-ElSE loop for the calculation.. Thanx goodness!! Well, modified alot the codes but thank goodness, nothing major except again, the formula.. Haha.. Did alot of varieties, first time we tried, the Gross Pay part totally sucked.. But with patience and perseverance, it's finally done!! "Wee Teck!! Haha, hand up with me on Thursday k! You scaredy cat!! Don't even know how to explain your freaking project.. Hua hua.. Serves you right for not doing it YOURSELF!! KK, Joking k.. Haha.. But Thursday we hand up together.. You explain first, then you tell me what the freaking teacher ask.. Then my turn k!? Thankx! Haha.."





At last! I've done my psychology common test! I studied the night before, slept at 1, woke up around 6 plus in the morning and continued studying.. I think for the first time, i really truly feel nervous about taking exam.. Well, this CDS is graded i think, and if i fail, it's gonna pull down my 3.2+ gpa.. I really don't want that.. If i fail this semester, I'm so gonna kill myself.. "Arynne! SO emo! Haha.." Well, you think it's the end of this psychology module and i can concentrate on my exams right?? WRONG!! Haha, i still have my psychology role play on the 16th August 2006, Wednesday! And then, only then, have i finished my elective! Well, it's okay really.. Since I'm the one who picked it without anyone forcing me to, i guess it's all my fault! Haha, but i like psychology.. I really do.. In fact, i LOVE psychology.. Well, the psychology exam was actually pretty easy cause there's totally no right or wrong answers, just as long as you can explain why you choose which theory, and of course if it makes sense then, okay, you're given that marks.. But, i was really nervous outside the LT but thanks to Uday, my psychology classmate and project group mate, i actually did calm down.. He totally told me to breathe, as i think i was having an anxiety attack! How convenient! Haha.. "Thanks Uday, for calming me down.. I think you saw how nervous i was as i was practically shaking!! Haha.. But thanks for reminding me HOW to breathe! Haha.."





Well, haha here goes.. I just found out that he read my Friendster blog.. I gotta give him a name.. Hmmz, let's name him Tom.. Haha, funny name but oh well! People, just to remind you! That all names have been changed to protect the identity of the innocent party! Haha except Uday and Wee Teck, who is my poly mates! Other than that, FAKE NAMES! Haha..



First of all, haha Mikael told me to stop writing about him in my Friendster blog.. Well duh! Haha, I've not been writing about him for so long, have i?! Whateverrr.. Haha.. Ryan, have been really busy.. Haha.. He's been working non-stop to save money.. He say he wanna continue with school.. "Best of luck cutie! You have my total support 100%!"





As i saying.. i just found out that Tom read my Friendster blog.. Haha, i didn't know! He told me that if i don't want people to read what i wrote in my blog, write in a personal diary with extra huge lock! What sarcasm! But never mind, still can take it! He also said he'll buy me a diary and a pen for my entries!! I feel like punching him really! Thank goodness for his charming-ness! Charming-ness, what a word! Hua hua.. Well, like i said, I'm totally charmed by him.. Haha he told me to explain to me why i find him so charming! Haha, i can't explain, really cause i myself don't know why.. So i said, "Think Hady Mirza!" Haha, and he was totally stumped! Now he knows how i feel.. He can't even explain why he thinks Hady is so charming! Hua hua.. Anywayz, talked to him last night.. "Missing you, Sweetie!! Arynne, seriously! You have to freaking stop it!! Haha.. What a dumb ass!" I don't know why actually.. We have totally different beliefs, taste, choice of songs and friends.. Well, he told me to open up.. But, I'm kinda skeptical about it.. Haha, so how do i tell him i have feelings for him!!?? I think he knows but girls, no matter how confident they are about themselves, they totally have some weird insecurities.. I wonder why.. Hmmz.. Haha but then again, maybe I'm deluding myself.. Who knows, he never had that kinda feelings for me.. But it's okay i guess.. Whatever it is, here's my confession.. "Tom, i really do like you.. It's up to you to accept it or not.. But i ain't gonna lie anymore.. Tekkerz now, Sweetie.."


No comments: