Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

First of all, i would like to wish everybody a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



Wow, 2006 flew by so fast didn't it? I'm just shocked about how fast it went.. I can still remember the 1st January 2006.. Haha, i was at home while everybody keep calling me to go out and stuff.. I was pretty pathetic last year actually..



So many things happened in just one year.. Made alot of new friends, alot of fallouts and flashback memories.. It's just so much, of course can't forget that i celebrated my birthday twice last year.. Haha, LAST YEAR.. It's so weird saying that word knowing that my birthday wasn't even a month ago.. And well, I'm 20 now.. Basically another transitional part of my life where I'm neither a teenager nor an adult.. My life is just like me, CONFUSED.



What have i learn in 2006?
Hmmz, well.. I have to say i learn alot about myself.. That I'm actually stronger than i thought i am.. That relationships are so not for me.. Haha, i don't know how to say it but i think i grew so much in the last year than any other years ago.. Probably cause I've gone through significant events that make me think of changing my life.. First of all, of course the death of my beloved uncle.. May his soul rest in peace.. There's just so much i learn just by experiencing his death.. I didn't cry, i wasn't shocked and most unfortunately i wasn't at all sad.. I just go by my day as usual, kinda weird actually cause i wasn't at all affected by his death.. I guess everybody go through grief differently cause my counselor told me i was in my 3rd, going to 4th stage of grief and that's
'Denial'. I guess he's right.. I was so mad at myself for not visiting him the day before he passed away and i can't even make it for the funeral, that i just don't wanna believe he's gone.. It just sucks, not being able to be there.. Well, i guess with this i learn to 'Seize the day' and of course, not to be so foolish as to take drugs, alcohol and of course smoke.. It's a first hand look and proof that those things really does bring you to an early grave..



If i could, what will i change in 2006?
Hmmz, what will in change aye? Probably nothing cause I've grown so much from every events.. Yes everybody, even the break up with Angel.. Haha whatever no? I don't care.. It just gives me a sense of satisfaction everytime i think that i went through everything without any whining or groaning.. Each incidents make me shape myself in different ways, be it physically, mentally or psychologically.. No way am i changing anything in 2006!
"Love ya bitch! haha"



What is my new year's resolution?
Actually, my new year's resolution is not to make any resolution but since that's already a resolution, i might as well just go for it.. Haha.. Well, my new year's resolution is to try to love my life.. I mean, i know it's hard but atleast i can try not hating it.. I hate to admit it but my life isn't that bad.. Though i don't have more than the rich, i have so much more than any normal people should.. Great family and great friends, what else can i ask for.. My family is my life and my friends are everything to me, so I'm pretty contented with what i have.. I can work for what i don't have.. That's why I'm studying really hard to get everything i can and give my family a better lifestyle.. Though I'm doing all this for my dad and mom, I'm actually really living my life the way i want it.. There's nothing more that can make me happy than see my parents happy.. Modest, i know.. Haha, no but seriously i live for my parents.. And one more thing, i want breast implants! Haha



"Happy new year everybody!! Love ya lovelies!!"


No comments: