Friday, December 22, 2006

You're talking behind my back, that's so high school..

Here's the thing okay people, I'm not trying to be rude but some people are just so childish.. If you've got something to say about me, the best person to discuss me with is well, ME! I'm sure you don't like people to talk about you behind your back, well so do i! I may not care but when you start spreading rumors about me to turn my friends away from me, that's just low-life.. "You're just pathetic bitch, get a life!"





If you're not happy with me about something, say it to my face.. Before you spread those lies, talk to me and not just tell me what's going on only after I've confronted you about it.. I don't care if you people hate, despise me but when it comes to talking ABOUT me, just be an adult and not be a bitch about it..





Here's the thing, I've heard that David's girlfriend, Bitch, have been talking crap about me.. I don't know what's her problem is, I've never talked to her, AT ALL! Never even said hi, just an acknowledging smile that's all.. I don't know anything about her and she don't know anything about me.. To tell everyone that you hated me and you think I'm dirrty is just so childish.. "What is wrong with you, seriously? You've got some psychoneurosis condition or something? I don't care if you hate me cause i kinda dislike you too but to talk about my sex life is totally uncalled for!" 





What i do with Alex, or any other guys for that matter, is none of people's business.. We don't go directly infront of other people's faces to do that, it's behind closed doors.. The thing is, I've never once hit on David.. He's a gorgeous guy but he's not my type.. For her to feel insecure about that is stupid.. She's a beautiful girl, no doubt about that but with that stupid attitude of hers, even the most ugliest girl is so much more prettier than her.. "Well Bitch, you want rumors.. Here's one, i heard you've got some kind of hygiene problem.. Oh it's true, I've heard it from someone.. Hey, maybe that's the reason why David haven't been wanting to have sex with you.. Isn't that fun?"





Okay, seriously i don't care about the rumors cause my friends knows me and they know not to believe in it but the thing that peeved me most is that when i confront her about it, she just wouldn't admit.. She say she heard it from someone, kinda pathetic don't you think so.. "Hey Bitch, I've heard alot of stuffs about you too, and whichever is true or not only you know, but the thing is i don't go around spreading what I've heard.. You're 22 and supposed to be more mature then i am.. All i wanna ask you right now is this, 'What have you got to gain with all these bullshits you're doing?' If it's attention you want, this is not the way.."





I know David is feeling the tension whenever we hang out cause he'll bring his girlfriend along.. He told me he felt guilty about it.. "David, you don't have to feel guilty cause it's not at all your fault.. Yah, she's your girlfriend but i can understand if you can't control her.. I love you David, you know i do but your girlfriend is a whore!"





I'm not gonna pretend as if i like her and be friends with her, I'm not gonna do that.. She's lucky that this is all i did.. If one more time she steps on my tail, I'm not gonna be sorry if i did something to her.. Whatever, I'm not gonna sink myself to her level cause she's just so low.. "See ya Bitch!"


No comments: