Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Islam by birth, Atheist by choice..

So here's the thing.. This post is not for the religious or the pious.. So, if you're either one of those, or stands up for their religious beliefs, please back away and click the big X on the right hand top corner of your window.. Do it slowly and nobody will get hurt.. Thank you!



I'm not here to insult religions or to attack people spiritually but sometimes, some people can be too much of a puritan! Seriously, whichever GOD exists or don't exist i DON'T really care..



One thing that really pisses me off is that when one religion thinks they're better than the other religion.. Hello people! That's called biasness.. I know you all don't wanna hear this, but just because you grew up being taught that way doesn't mean it IS the right thing.. Doesn't mean you do something against your culture or religion, means you're being deviant.. Get it through your head people, there's no point fighting over or about religions cause they're all different in the first place.. Stoopid!



Another thing that have been really bugging me is that when people did something right or achieved something that is really high and prestigious, they thank GOD! GOD?! Why thank GOD?! He/She/It wasn't the one who stayed up late at night with you when you are cramping for that major presentation the next day.. He/She/It wasn't the one who motivated you to study harder or work smarter.. He/She/It definitely wasn't the one who encourages you to be all that you can be, to go all the way when you find your future so bleak.. You thank NO ONE, but YOURSELF! Seriously people, THINK ABOUT IT!



I'm not saying everyone have to agree with what i feel, infact, i don't expect everyone to even share my views.. It's just that, some people assume that I'm into GOD just because I'm being brought up in a Muslim family..



I don't blame anyone for what I've turned out to be.. I know, my family's probably gonna be so disappointed in me if they ever found out about it.. They will never understand what I'm really going through.. I know, i sound kinda EMOtional right now.. Haha but yeah, I've gone through alot..



I grew up TOO fast, been given alot of freedom.. I've seen alot of people.. I know I'm just 21, barely old enough to see what the world is really like but yeah, going through a broken family when i was hardly 12 was traumatic.. I guess, that's what help me grow up..



I've never had a solid role model religiously, maybe that's why I've turned out this way.. Whatever it is, I'm happy with myself..



Pardon me if i don't make sense.. It's either you people really can't relate to me or I'm talking nonsense..



I'M SICK!!!! Random but just thought everybody should know!


No comments: