Monday, May 07, 2007

To classmates, lecture mates and schoolmates!

I'm not here to start any bad blood with my fellow poly mates, I'm just here to address some things I've heard.. I'm not gonna say what or who said what.. Hope after reading this, all misunderstandings will be cleared.. Thank you!



Don't date someone from the same campus, let alone the same class!
I have one policy that i go with when I'm in school and this is it! I go to school to study, seriously! With my ambition of being a Prison Counsellor, i can't afford to go goo-goo ga-ga over guys!
To people who thinks i like i certain someone in class, or to whoever that thinks they have a crush on me.. Get this straight!! You can delete all ideas from your head cause i don't do that kinda stuff!
So why don't i date people from the same school?? Cause it's troublesome!! His friends are everywhere and they will always have their eyes on you watching your every move.. I don't like that! I want my freedom.. I
LOVE my freedom of being able to flirt with random guys and be friendly to classmates, lecture mates and even school mates! I HATE having to watch how i walk, how i talk to people cause it's just not me!!
Of course, there are some cute guys in my lecture but that's just it! If i think you're cute and laugh at your dumb jokes, doesn't mean i like you! Even if i do, i will
NEVER entertain that idea.. Everybody clear?? Okay good!



New hair doesn't mean new me!
So I've got a new hair, a new specs and an even newer new found special someone..
SO WHAT!? That doesn't mean I've changed! I am still me.. Still the same old quirky, retarded Arynne everyone used to know!
Probably it's true, i am more quieter now than before.. Also, i haven't been talking to you guys the way I've been doing for the past few semesters, rest assured i have not changed!



Been busy SMSing in class!
STOP ASSUMING THAT IT'S MY BOYFRIEND!! Even if it is, it's none of your business so quit asking!! I never once commented about how much you guys have been text messaging in class, so leave me the fuck alone! Thank you!



Now that I've got all that straightened out, i hope there won't be anymore talkings and childish assumptions about me having feelings for him..


No comments: