Friday, May 04, 2007

We're gonna party like.. it's MY birthday!

*Boo!!* Haha, not really MY birthday.. My birthday is in December remember?? I'm just bored so i decided to post a blog writing down things that i want for my 21st birthday! *hinting*



Yeap people! I'm finally gonna be 21 on December 14th 2007, Friday! I can't wait!! Haha, this is actually the first time i get excited over a birthday.. Usually i dreaded the idea having to grow one year older, but this time it's different.. I'm actually looking forward to be 21!



I have NO idea why I'm feeling this way.. But anyhoo, here is the list of SOME of the things i would like to have for my birthday! Tee hee..



VAIO laptop
Yeah, some of you know that i already have one so I'm gonna get some curses from family and friends who
REALLY REALLY wants a laptop.. Tee hee, too bad! So why do i need another one since i ALREADY have a laptop?? Because my laptop sucks! It doesn't have extra large memory so obviously the storing capacity isn't that great either.. I don't know, probably VAIO has nice designs and comes in RED! My favourite colour!



EOS Digital Rebel (SLR Camera)
I guess everyone has that artsy side to them, some are into drawing, some into photo manipulation while some other are into theatrical aspects of arts.. Me, i have always wanted to be a photographer but never had the chance to.. Haha, had become photographers for outing, but never professionally! Sucks i know! So why this camera of all other slim and slender digital camera?? Simple! It has a 6.3 megapixel CMOS sensor! Engineering and photography students will know why this is the bomb!! Haha, other than that, it's high speed, has 12 shooting modes! Yes, 12.. Not 1, not 2
BUT 12! Woo! It also has direct print capability and is compatible with up to more then 50 lenses! Now, with all that reasons, convince me why this camera isn't to die for!



Sony Ericsson W880i
Yeah, i
LOVE this phone!! Not just in the fashion term, but also functionality.. Tried it once and it rocks! Truly, I'm not lying! Haha.. I'm a devoted Nokia phone user, but this phone is just amazing! Not only it's very intuitive, it's super true multitasking.. It's super small but with big features! It's expensive though, but I'll be so happy to get this phone!



Pearls
*Erhm erhm Zee* It's an inside joke, so to anyone who don't get it.. Don't try to understand cause it'll just hurt your already small brain.. *Smiles* Anyway, i love pearls! I know diamonds are a girl's bestfriend but i so prefer pearls.. Of course on occasion, being surprised by a diamond jewelery set is fine too but i think pearls have their own charm.. They're elegantly exquisite, and super classy! Loves it!



Ralph Lauren Romance perfume
Just like the name suggest.. When you first take a sniff at the perfume, you'll be swept off your feet.. Feels like when you first fall in love.. It's sensual, extravagant and simply seductive..



Tattoos
Ha, i know! My parents will shout at me, and most probably skin me alive but I've always wanted one of those!! Finding some great tattoo artist with inexpensive price.. Some suggested Kai Longtong,
(please don't ask me, i don't know why he's called Lontong, thank you) seen his work and it's pretty good.. He gives good suggestions too if you're open to any, but i don't know how much he charges.. A couple of people suggest Adam Alfaro, i have no idea who that is and i don't know if the source is reliable.. Haha.. Some suggested just going to the shops at Far East but they charge damn expensive for just a small teeny weeny black and white classic stuffs.. Grr.. "Will i get discounts if i show you my boobs??" Haha, I'd do it.. You know i will!



Breast implants
I want a Double D! I already have a cup D boobs but, i prefer them to be bigger.. Not Jenna Jameson huge, just Carmen Electra full.. Guys should know what I'm talking about!!





So there you go, some of the things of i want on my 21st birthday! Haha, so people.. START SAVING!!


No comments: