Friday, September 26, 2008

Hear ye, hear ye

Friendster blog totally suck now so i guess i'm gonna be a devoted user of Blogspot from now on.

I'm gonna miss my old Friendster blog cause i have ALOT of posts in there, approximately 217 lovable posts! I like my old blog layout cause it's just now messy.

There's songs, pictures, tag board. Gee! The new layout sucks, frustrating and i hate it!

So i'm gonna use this blog from now on.

I'm a new user so bear with me for a little bit while i pimp my blog!

Thanx for all you people who devotedly follow my posts!

Update: All 217 lovable posts are now in Blogspot!

2 comments:

ADTC said...

Welcome to Blogger! :-)

Yea blogging in Blogger is really easy and simple. Not far-fetched like Friendster blogs.

ADTC said...

Oh, you should have kept your old blog alive.

Just need to blog a final post informing readers about your new blog.

That way you would still have those 217 lovable posts and can go back to them any time, if need be!