Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've got a disease Part 2

Another day, another heated discussion about foreign citizens.

Believe me, this topic will never end. Especially when one of 'The Big One' told us to "be prepared to see their faces more on the streets.".

Okay here's the thing, if you're a clever foreign citizen who happens to take a shower in the morning and are quite okay with basic hygiene, you're excused. Oh and expats are not included here too. Don't worry.

Honestly, i don't give a rat's ass how many uncouth China immigrant low class workers they wanna hire, provided that they have to adapt to the Singaporean way of living rather than vice versa.

I'm sorry if i sound a little racist to you people but I'm just saying what most Singaporeans are thinking. We don't want Singapore, the clean and green, the safe, and one of the most beautiful country ever. to be polluted by these unhygienic creatures. I don't want Singapore's reputations to be tarnished by all their barbaric antics.

I think Singapore should start hiring more expatriates rather than those working class barbarians. If they wanna come here, there must be mandatory health and hygiene check ups. Oh intelligence test too, have to make sure that they can speak basic English.

I'm pretty sure one day Singapore will be a country full of non Singaporean citizens.

Well, either way, I'm leaving this god damned country as soon as i can.

1 comment: