Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've got a disease.

This blog was typed in notepad on the 23rd September 2008.

I'm feeling a little under the weather. The flu pills worked but my whole body is aching now. It's like i've just lost in a wrestling match or something.

Wouldn't it be nice if i have someone to take care of me when i'm sick. Nah, i'd rather take care of myself than having someone to take care of me, only wanting something in return. Totally insincere.

I can't wait to leave Singapore. I don't know where to go but the thought of having nothing to do with Singapore for a few weeks sounds marvellous, don't you think? It's so hot here, i think i melted as i sweat the past few days.

Thank goodness for cold showers, air conditioning and barely-there sleeping gears. Hm, i might just as well sleep naked since the room belongs to me. Har har, just kidding. But really, i think sleeping naked is fine in Singapore since even the night wind is so humid. Damn global warming! Start saving the Earth already, people!

Ooh, did you hear about the triple murder in Yishun. Eerie, i'm staying in Yishun!! Anyhoo just so to make everyone clear about it, the suspects/victims are China-race immigrants.

Singapore used to be a safe country, until all this foreign workers came. No, seriously. Before 'The Big One' decided to employ foreign talents to take over the high paying jobs of Singaporeans, at a more lower rate of course, Singapore was peaceful, almost surreal. Now that many foreign workers came to Singapore, there are lots of news about murders, sexual misconducts and burglary. Like, who else can we blame right?

I think Linsy is right, 'The Big One' should just hire expatriates only. Hey, atleast they smell better. I don't have to stress how much i HATE having them, the lower class foreign talent, yawn in the morning, on a crowded public transport. Pheee-yooo! Like hello, haven't you heard of toothpaste before?!

Oh yes.. Which reminds me. I think those foreigners should take an acceptance test before they come to Singapore. Or atleast learn how to speak English since English is the first language in Singapore. I mean, how are you able to communicate with someone when you're working in a sales working environment.

Gah, some stupid situation Linsy encountered in 7-11 while she was being served by a stupid China girl who have no basic understanding of english!

You see what you have done to Singapore?!

"SOcial disease.", Linsy said. I agreed.

No comments: