Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random rant

With great pride and honour, i strike off Season 2 of the Criminal Minds DVD under the Objects I Desire list. *crowds cheer*

I bought the DVD on Friday, and i was hoping to watch it through the weekend but then, the unthinkable happened. The first disc of the second season would not even load on my laptop. So i tried Linsy's Ixchel Potpal, it loads. I was so happy, so i told Linsy to let me watch the first disc on her comp.

It went to the main menu where they let you choose which episode you wanna watch. *click click* then i waited. The programme froze. Gah!

But hooray for the HMV people for their excellent service. Friendly, nice and very helpful. Hehe, thanx for letting me exchange my DVD. It works now.

So i can safely say, i'm gonna be a bed potato this weekend. I'm gonna watch my DVD and then get too engrossed to even think about food.

DOUBLE COMBO! Hehe, just kidding.

Anywayz, Shane said i looked totally different in a couple of photos. I don't think i see any difference at all, except the eyeliner thing. So i'm gonna post the two pictures, you all be the judge! Hehe



No comments: