Monday, June 08, 2009

Rich daddy.

If i could choose, i'd choose a rich family to be born in.

But then again, if that happens, i'll probably be the most arrogant and spoilt bitch ever. Worse than Paris Hilton. HAHA

So, i guess i have to thank my parents for not being so rich huh. So i can learn the real value of money. HAHA, i sound so prudent. Loves it, rather than being the mean girl all the time.

Anywayz, i'm saving money for alot of things right now.

Buying a pressie for Phil's birthday. Since he already told me what he wanted, i guess it's much easier so i don't have to worry about him not liking the things i bought him. I'm also buying a Spongebob plushy for his little brother, JB. He's just so adorable, i could just bite him.

I'm stealing him away from you Phil!!! Haha

Saving up for June up to September's birthdays. OH WELL!!

Saving up for the KL holiday, and maybe even Batam holiday. How am i gonna get to Australia/New Zealand like this!?

Till then people! I'm gonna save my butt off. Ermm, anyone wanna buy my shoes? HAHA kidding!

No comments: