Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cleaning Escapade

Didn't had anything to do this weekend, so i don't know what's gotten into me, i decided to clean my room. If you all know me, you know that i HATE cleaning up my room. Cause i'm allergic to dust. My eyes will get really red, my face will get super puffy, i'll get rashes everywhere and i will never stop sneezing.
So, to prevent myself from sneezing and ending up with a swollen face, i brought home some face masks from work. Yeap, that is me. Sleepy face with no make up and all.



Anyways, while cleaning, i found $17.40 in a bag i have ever barely touched for a year. It's like a treasure hunt in my room. I will always have loose change lying around. That is one of the reasons why my mum LOVES tidying up my room. She'll call me after that and said she found money in my room and gonna keep it as tips. Haha



Well, along the way, i can't help but get side tracked by the old diary i thought i lost. I laughed so hard at how i was talking about my exes. It's weird reading it back but i think it's a good thing that it didn't bring back that good old flutter in the stomach. Anyways, i read how stupid my diary was so i threw it away. Well yeah, i don't keep any of my old diaries anymore. Waste of space. Haha



Yeah, while cleaning,
i can't help but camwhore with the Fedora hat that i bought on impulse in KL cause it looked good on me. Haha, gotta try to work it, with a face mask and while i'm itchy all over. 



Yeap,
took pictures of all the pillage i have. This is to prove to people that i do not have that much makeup/accessories/shoes. 





At the end of the cleaning process, my whole body was full of rashes. Hey, but atleast i didn't sneeze right.





I treated myself to a facial after the hard day of work! Haha




Pictures are in my Facebook page. Album is called "ThisAlbumHasNoName". Toorah!

No comments: