Thursday, February 04, 2010

Tell me it's worth fighting for.

Sitting here, quite honestly, i don't know what to say. 


I wanna say how much i appreciate you going through all these, and how much i think you're amazing, but you already know that.

Well, i can start off by saying i'm glad that you came home safe, and nothing happened to you while you were away from home. 


I missed you terribly while you are away, and i'm still missing you. Something's different and i'm not sure if it's just me or you are giving me that aura. Please make me understand. 


[I took a break at this point cause i seriously don't know how to express how i feel, and i decided to wash my face.. Hey, atleast i'm being honest. Haha]


Sometimes, i feel like i'm being selfish. For making you wait, for making you fall for me. There are just times when i wanna let you go and let you be happy with someone closer and someone who adores you just as much. 


I get insecure sometimes, as i'm sure you do too, but when you tell me how happy you are with me and how much you do love me, i just hang on tighter. I do hope you're doing the same, Boo. 


To be honest, i do like you going territorial on me whenever guys give me a little bit more attention than you'd let them. But that's all it is, Boo. It's them, and not me. I don't want you to feel threatened by them cause by now, i'm sure you know it's you that i want. That i need. Not them.


I don't know how to express how much you mean to me, and i'm scared to admit that cause i always screw things up when that happens. When i love someone, i love deeply, i hope it's the same for you too.


I know, i sound like a little girl having that big time crush on her teacher. Sheesh people, it happens. Love is so complex. Just when you think you already understand how it works, it turns around and be something totally different. You just gotta take it as it comes.


I love that you love me, i love that you include me in all of your plans, i love that you're always proposing to me. It makes me happy, even on my worst days. And sometimes, i know i get so overbearingly annoying and i irritate the heck out of you, but you stayed (only on occasions where you blocked me on MSN! Haha).


I appreciate all that. 


Just sometimes, like you, i need reassurance too. I need to know once in a while that i make you happy without me having to ask you. Like you, i need to know that you're holding on as hard as i am. Also, like you, i need to know that you're waiting for me, and staying faithful. 


I do adore you, Baby. I care about you deeply too. I love u too, Boo. I hope one day you realize that i mean what i say, and i hope you mean what you say too. 


I don't want to live my life full of what-ifs, but tell me you're fighting for the same thing as i am. 

No comments: