Monday, February 15, 2010

You made me the happiest girl.

Now it's 12:51am, Sunday, 15th February 2010.

I am actually very sleepy right now. I'm yawning non stop and my eyes are only half open, but it's okay. I am gonna blog for a bit cause i had the best Valentine's Day ever. 

Why you might ask? 

Baby woke me up by text messaging me this morning. And then i went back to sleep, but we kept texting each other back and forth so i decided to wake up. Then, he called me to wish me Happy Valentine's Day. How sweet is that?? 

He sounded goooood. Boo, you sounded smexi! Haha. Poor him though, had to listen to my annoying morning voice. I'm sure nothing else can beat that in the annoying department.

I have a raspy voice in the morning, and sometimes it either breaks or it comes off as being very shrieky. Haha thank you, Baby, for tolerating my morning voice. 

Well anyway, i was nervous before he called. My hands were cold, my stomach turned. I don't know why, maybe it was excitement. That was the first time Baby called after we knew each other for almost 2 years, and 3 months ever since we got into a relationship. 

But then, the phone call wasn't as bad as i thought. I managed to understand most of what he said. Haha, i had to make him repeat his sentences two or three times before i can understand his Kiwi accent. He talked fast too. I had to literally stop whatever i'm doing to understand what he said. 

Sorry Baby! Haha *smooooch* 

After that, we had a brief cam date. Yeah, wasn't long cause i was gonna go out with the girlies. Atleast i get to see him for a moment, right? 

Well with that said, Baby made me the most happiest girl this Valentine's Day.

Date with the girls was beyond fun. Had Ben&Jerry's ice cream at Heaven's Loft at Orchard Central. Half of the shops were closed but we were fine with it cause there's not much crowd to go through. The escalator up was so high. Hehe, we felt as if we were on a roller coaster ride. You can see the video in my Facebook.

After that, we went to Forever 21 and tried on every possible accessories, shades and shoes in there. Haha i nearly bought the whole store! Hehe, just kidding. Didn't buy anything, except for that shades, which cost $11. Sorry Baby! 

Then we had dinner at Long John's Silver. We were a little bummed that Linsy couldn't come so we came up with a plan to actually surprise her. We didn't just want to go there for nothing, so we came up with a plan.

Well, girls you know, drama is part of us. So the plan was to make me call Linsy to say that the other two girls pissed me off. Knowing Linsy, i told the girls that she wouldn't believe me cause she knows how much i love being around them. 

We wanted Sikin to do it but once again, we know Linsy wouldn't believe her. So in the end, Rehan did it. We believe that Rehan made the best candidate cause when she gets annoyed, she'll just leave. *think Sentosa (hehe, just kidding babe!)* 

So we made Rehan called Linsy to ask her if she could go there cause Rehan had to talk to her. Rehan made it as though we didn't like hanging out with her and being around her, she was super believable that Linsy took the bait.

We were laughing when Rehan put down the phone. 

So we bought Linsy her favourite Caesar Salad (with double chicken topping) from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and off to Linsy's home in the cab. 

Had a nice heart-to-heart talk with the girls in the cab but what we talked about shall be discussed in another blog post (if i feel like it, or else, just ask me!).

We decided to make Rehan go in the house first and pretended to be super pissed at us. Texted Kak Nora to tell her that Sikin and I are outside and not to tell Linsy cause we're gonna surprise her. Well Kak Nora told Linsy and Rehan had to improvise from the situation and told Linsy that we didn't know that she's there.

Linsy caught us sneaking behind the wall while trying to hide Rehan's shoes from us and shoved Rehan into the other bedroom. Hehe, we were both looking very distressed pretending that Rehan left us in the middle of the outing. 

Linsy was looking really concerned. Haha, so she does have feelings and emotions after all! Kidding cousin! 

Rehan went out of the other room and went inside Linsy's room and yelled, "SURPRISE!". So yeah, that's the story. Haha

This year's Valentine's Day was really awesome. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend and better girlfriends! Thanks for making this year a great one for me! Love you all to blitz! 

No comments: