Monday, June 27, 2011

One before i go to sleep.

Shoe Size: 8 or 9 depending on the cut of the shoe. 7 for sneakers

Sexual Orientation: I don't mind ladies, but i like men, so eh 

Do you Smoke: Nope, definitely not 

Do you Drink: Water, yes :)  

Do you Take Drugs: Just prescribed ones whenever i get sick or something

Age you get mistaken for: Young. Very young. Some people thought i'm 19. No guys, i'm 25. Old, i know

Have Tattoos: Nope

Want any tattoos: Yes :) 

Got any Piercings: Yes. 

Want any piercings: Not at the moment

Best friend: My lovelies :)

Relationship status: Haha, somehow everyone's guessing. ;)

Biggest turn ons: Guys fresh out of the shower. Or candy haha

Biggest turn offs: Body odour

Favorite Movie: City of God

I’ll love you if: you take the effort on me and have lots of patience while i figure things out.

Someone you miss: probably my dad.

Most traumatic experience: Probably my parent's divorce

A fact about your personality: I used to be really insecure about myself when i was growing up so i developed a thing about laughing at myself whenever i do something stupid or whenever people insult me, i think that habit kinda got stuck. It's not so much a defense mechanism anymore, it's really just me trying not to take things too seriously.

What I hate most about myself: The fact that i push away the moment i get real feelings for someone.. and my arms haha

What I love most about myself: That i am very protective of my loved ones

What I want to be when I get older: I'm 25, how much older can i get? Haha i'd like to have kids xP

My relationship with my sibling(s): I have one younger brother. We used to be really 
close when we were growing up, then my parent's divorce happened and then we grew apart, but we're fine now though. We're back to talking and joking.

My relationship with my parents: I've always been closed to my dad. I've had issues with my mum before but we're cool now. I don't share EVERYTHING with them, but i would die for them.

My idea of a perfect date: Picnic by the beach while waiting for the sun to rise. :)

My biggest pet peeves: People who don't answer the phone

A description of the girl/boy I like: Dark curly hair (though i prefer him with short hair JT-post-nsync-esque haha), dark eyes, taller than me.. Yeah :)

A description of the person I dislike the most: A female. :) 

A reason I’ve lied to a friend: Birthday surprise. Hahaha

What I hate the most about school: Hmmm, i think it was the morning assembly 

What my last text message says: "We'll look for it on your next weekend off." Haha don't ask.

What words upset me the most: I think it's when people insinuate that i'm not a good friend. 

What words make me feel the best about myself: When people think i'm really nice and easy to talk to and talk to me about their problems.

A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11: I've never wished on 11:11, it's stupid and if people think their wishes are gonna come true based on some stupid numbers and not efforts, then hell, they should die.

What I find attractive in boys: 1) When they have the guts to come up to me to say hi whenever i'm with my friends. 2) Genuine smile with sparkle in the eye. Haha

Where I would like to live: Maybe Switzerland, or Rome. Hey, New Zealand? Haha

One of my insecurities: My arms. Sometimes my skin, on bad days. It's really not that bad, but i used to have really bad skin and i spent a lot to get them cleared out so even when i get one pimple, i'll freak out and get insecure to the point of not going out of the house.

My childhood career choice: Lawyer

My favorite ice cream: Chocolate chip peppermint/ Strawberry

Who I wish I could be: No one but me, believe it or not. :)

Where I want to be right now: Haha some people knows. 

The last thing I ate: Fruit salad yogurt by Marigold.

Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: Bruce Willis. Haha

A random fact about anything: Did you know that otters hold hands when they're sleeping or just relaxing on the sea? It's so that they don't drift away from each other. Sweet right? 

No comments: