Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September's thing.

I think this September, i am gonna stop the 30 day challenge for a while and pay a tribute to YouTube.

Haha, yes, you read me right, folks. A whole month of youtube on my blog. Weee. I am on youtube every single day. I'm sure you all are to. Be it to watch music videos, or some funny clips or make fun of people's misery, we go to youtube.

Of course sadly sometimes it feels like i am living in Narnia since youtube banned certain videos to be shown in some regions of the world.

Either wayyyy.

I am probably gonna post video of the day, or a video from some channels that i am subscribed to. Maybe even go to my "Likes", "Favourites" and "Playlist" randomly and pick a video from there to post on my blog.

That way you guy can know what i do on youtube every single day. Haha

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArynneVengeance

No comments: