Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Buried myself alive on the inside

School was fine.. I got exempted for Engineering Mathematics1 but that doesn't mean it's a good thing. It's okay i guess, atleast i have more time to concentrate on other subjects right? I guess so.. Whatever



Guys, seriously.. i don't wanna mention names but you know who you are.. When i say no, means no! I dont want it okay? I dont care how much money you spent on me cause i ain't gonna accept anything from you.. Come on, let's be serious.. We both know what  YOU want but i ain't gonna give it to you.. You dont know me, you dont know what i went through and you dont know what i'm thinking so just leave those sweet talking craps to someone who cares cause i dont..



And you (yah, you know who you are).. I ain't gonna make it into a big deal cause you're my bestest friend and my longest guy pal.. So, please be respectful.. I dont want means i dont want, no point forcing me into doing something i dont want.. I have a lot of respect for you so please don't tarnish that reputation i have for you..



*Sigh* Why am i still thinking of him.. Let's give him a name.. Mikael (not real name k! ahakz) I'm still thinking of him.. Like a lot.. Anywayz, i've not been smiling much which i think everyone can see.. Eh whatever okay people, it's my life and i'll cry if i want to.. k?? Arghh.. whatever lah, i dont wanna share myself, it's my freaking business, dont give a heck about me okay.. I dont freaking need your hypocrisy(if there is such a work.. tee hee) Just mind you own freaking business and stay out of mine..



"STRESS! STRESS! STRESS!!!"


No comments: