Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Lip Gloss and Black Butterfly Clips

Another boring day in school.. Well, had APEL today and we go through our so called "Phishy Personality Test" that we took online. My teacher even took the trouble to print out the results for us.. Ha! Whatever.. He asked one by one about our so called "weakness" and somehow mine was 'unsympathetic'. And he still can ask me why.. How the hell am i gonna answer that, i was born like this.. i really am.. and he asked me how i can improve on that weakness of mine.. So i just answered "I dont intend to change anything about me". Well, he just looked at me and i smiled.. I guess he's expecting some other answer but i ain't gonna lie about it.. I dont wanna change myself and that's the truth.. And he told me to be more sensitive towards others.. he said "Maybe you should go to old folk's home or childrens' home or some charity function" Yeah right! Never in a million years.. I am cold and i admit that.. That's cause i dont want people to feel sorry for me, so why should i symphatize with other.. I am as able as all the normal people i know, so don't feel sorry for me..





And of course, this caring teacher of mine asked me why i've been wearing black to school.. Ahakz, i can't believe he noticed.. K i gotta admit he is a great care person, he really is.. But paying attention to what people wear..? Isn't that a bit too much? Oh well, whatever.. So, i just answered him what i answered my classmates and lecture mates "I'm mourning for my distorted life" Man! This care person must think i'm some troubled soul.. Well, i dont know.. Atleast i know somebody cared.. but it's no use, i ain't budging.. So, dont waste your time and effort to change me cause i ain't gonna change for people..





I still haven't done my mission statement.. That's cause the first question the survey asked was, "Who is your role model?" I don't have one.. I grew up without even knowing what a role model is so how the hell am i supposed to do that stupid assignment.. I dont have a role model, there's nobody who literally or technically touched my life enough for me to change it.. So, how do i find myself a role model? Whatever.. I have till the end of the semester to do it, so till then, i'm gonna find myself a role model.. Toodles


No comments: