Wednesday, November 23, 2005

She isn't real..

I'm happy with my life, i'm happy with my life.. I'm happy with my life.. That's what i tell myself every morning i wake up.. Well, they say even if you fake a smile, your brain won't know the difference and you will automatically feel better.. BULLSHIT! Whoever found this theory, may you turn in your grave..
I fake a smile everywhere i go, i DON'T feel better.. I feel worse. Why the hell am i supposed to act the way you people want me to.. If i dont wanna talk to you, then i dont wanna talk to you.. Dont label me as a "shy girl" cause i'm not.. And to my classmates, don't worry.. If i don't talk to you, it doesnt mean i dont like you, i just dont like people to know what's up in my life.. It's my problem and i'm dealing with it on my own.. SO, don't come to me and act all symphatetic, cause i dont need it.. And to the other people i do talk to, that doesnt mean i like you either.. But don't get me wrong, there are some of you who i generally like being friends with.. so, yeah dont judge me cause if you do, you wont know what hit you.. I am not as predictable as you people think i am..


I am supposed to write a mission statement for a school assignment and i was wondering how the hell i'm gonna do that.. I don't even know what to do with my life.. I dont even know what my purpose is in this world.. So, till then.. i'll just act dumb.. Toodles


No comments: