Monday, November 07, 2005

My love for you is everlasting

The title of the blog says it all..  Truthfully, i dont know if i'm over him or not.. I just realised that i'm still in love with him.. SO MUCH but what can i do? I guess he's already been seeing other girls and date. Maybe, probably.. I guess it's a yes.. And when i think about it, my heart just broke in two again.. I'm not gonna deny my feelings for him.. I know he dont feel the same way i do but it hurts me so much knowing that maybe there's someone else out there whose making him smile, laugh and do the things that he used to when he was with me..



Two or three days ago, he called me up suddenly.. And let me tell you something, i feel so estatic, knowing that he still thinks of me as a friend.. and he said he'll call me back, but will he? Am i too naive to be waiting for his calls when maybe and probably, he's talking to another person.. I dunno.. I may sound as if i dont care when he calls, but i was so glad and wish that time would never end.. I dunno if it's just a one time thing for him or he's gonna continue doing that.. Seriously, i'll do anything he want if it means that he'll call me again..



I miss him so much and i was wondering if he do miss me too, but am i being stupid in thinking that? Am i stupid thinking of him every minute of my days and dreaming of him every second in my dreams? If i am, then i dont care, i seriously am still in love with him.. I dont know how to block out these feelings, i really dont.. I tried forgetting about him, but i cant.. I thought i was strong but i'm weaker than i ever thought i am.. I miss you


No comments: